The Effect of Education and Training on Improving the Quality of Employee Work at PPA MDC Medan

##plugins.themes.academic_pro.article.main##

Rihartd Bronson Daulat Siahaan

Abstract

Education is something that must be done by an organization or institution in developing its human resources in supporting the implementation of good training in improving work understanding for each employee. The training is a learning phase which is used to give understanding to every worker in understanding the good work system in the organization. Training is very important to develop an understanding of each HR. The quality of work is the result to be obtained from the performance results of each HR. In this case education and training are ways of developing human resources in aligning the growth of the human resources of an organization. The research objectives are to: 1) Determine the effect of education on improving the work quality of Medan MDC PPA employees, 2) Know the effect of training on improving the work quality of Medan MDC PPA employees and determine the effect of education and training on improving the work quality of Medan MDC PPA employees by sampling techniques in total sampling so the number of samples was 62 people Research conclusions are: Education has a significant effect on improving the quality of work of employees and is a dominant variable influencing the improvement of the quality of work of PPA MDC Medan employees, Training has a significant effect on improving the quality of work of PPA MDC Medan employees, education and training simultaneously have a significant effect on improving the quality of employee work PPA MDC Medan, Adjusted R Square value of 0.725 or 72.50%, meaning that the research variables in the form of Research and Training contribute or explain in improving the work quality of employees of PPA MDC Medan by 72.50% while the remaining 27.50% is influenced by other factors beyond research.

##plugins.themes.academic_pro.article.details##

How to Cite
Siahaan, R. B. D. (2019). The Effect of Education and Training on Improving the Quality of Employee Work at PPA MDC Medan. Enrichment : Journal of Management, 9(2, May), 32-34. Retrieved from https://enrichment.iocspublisher.org/index.php/enrichment/article/view/14

References

[1] A.A. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya
[2] Gomes. Faustino.C. 2003. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi kedua, Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
[3] Hasbullah, 2011, Dasar-Dasar Ilmu Pendidikan, Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.
[4] Heizer, Jay dan Barry Render. 2009. Manajemen Operasi Buku 1 Edisi 9. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
[5] M. Abdul Majid, 2018. Belajar dan pembelajaran pendidikan Agama Islam. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya
[6] Malayu S.P. Hasibuan, 2012 Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
[7] Mathis, R.L. & J.H. Jackson. 2006. Human Resource Management: Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Terjemahan Dian Angelia. Jakarta: Salemba Empat
[8] Mondy R Wayne. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Erlangga
[9] Notoatmodjo, Soekidjo. 2008, Pendidikan dan Perilaku Kesehatan. Jakarta. Rineka Cipta.
[10] Purba, S. B. (2018). The Effect of Work Conflict on Teacher Performance in Sinar Harapan Education Foundation. Beringin Deli Serdang Regency. Enrichment : Journal of Management, 9(1, Novembe), 1-3. Retrieved from http://enrichment.iocspublisher.org/index.php/enrichment/article/view/6
[11] Riorini, Sri Vandayuli. 2004. Quality Performance dan Komitmen Organisasi. Jurnal Media Riset Bisnis dan Manajemen.Volume 4 No.3
[12] Robbins, Stephen P dan Timothy A Judge. 2013. Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
[13] Russel, R. S. dan Taylor, B.W. (2011). Operations Management: Along the Supply Chain, 7thed., NJ: Wiley
[14] Sari, I. N. (2018). The Relationship of Training to the Performance of Pagar Merbau District Education Office Staff. Enrichment : Journal of Management, 9(1, Novembe), 10-12. Retrieved from http://enrichment.iocspublisher.org/index.php/enrichment/article/view/9
[15] Simamora, Henry. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Bagian Penerbitan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi YKPN
[16] Sedarmayanti. 2010. Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja, Mandar Maju, Bandung.
[17] Tirtarahardja Umar. 2005. Pengantar Pendidikan. Rineka Cipta
[18] Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 20 tahun 2003 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional
[19] Valarie A. Zeithaml & Mary Jo Bitner. 2008, Service Marketing. The McGraw Hill Companies, Inc
[20] Veithzal Rivai, 2004, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan, Cetakan Pertama, Jakarta, Raja GrafindoPersada.