THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT QUALITY, SERVICE QUALITY AND PRICES ON CONSUMER SATISFACTION OF MOLIVIA CAFE (Case Study on Consumers of Molivia Cafe, Jalan H.M. Joni, Teladan Timur, Medan City)

##plugins.themes.academic_pro.article.main##

Slamet Widodo

Abstract

This research is about customer satisfaction of Molivia Cafe. The phenomenon that occurs in this study is that there was a decrease in sales in 2019 due to complaints from consumers who felt that the quality of the products provided was not appropriate or still normal, there were some facilities that did not function according to their benefits, and consumers also still complained about prices that were not appropriate. with perceived benefits. This study aims to determine the effect of product quality, service quality, and price on consumer satisfaction Molivia Cafe, where the independent variables are: Product Quality (X1), Service Quality (X2), and Price (X3), the dependent variable is: Consumer satisfaction (Y). The population in this study were all consumers of Molivia Cafe with a sample of 97 respondents. The analytical model used is Multiple Linear Regression which is processed using the SPSS version 20 application program, data is collected using a questionnaire that has been filled out by Molivia Cafe consumers. This analysis includes: Validity Test, Reliability Test, Multiple Linear Regression Analysis, Classical Assumption Test, Hypothesis Testing through T Test and F Test and Coefficient of Determination (R2). Based on the results of this study indicate that product quality has a positive and significant effect on consumer satisfaction, service quality has a negative and statistically significant effect on consumer satisfaction, and price has a positive and significant effect on consumer satisfaction. The Coefficient of Determination of Adjusted R Square shows that 45.3% of the variation in consumer satisfaction can be explained by the three independent variables and the remaining 54.7% is influenced by other variables outside the research model, such as location, advertising and others.

##plugins.themes.academic_pro.article.details##

How to Cite
Widodo, S. (2021). THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT QUALITY, SERVICE QUALITY AND PRICES ON CONSUMER SATISFACTION OF MOLIVIA CAFE (Case Study on Consumers of Molivia Cafe, Jalan H.M. Joni, Teladan Timur, Medan City). Enrichment : Journal of Management, 12(1), 427-441. Retrieved from https://enrichment.iocspublisher.org/index.php/enrichment/article/view/213

References

Alma, & Bachari. (2014). Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa, Edisi Revisi. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.
Basu Swastha, Dharmmesta, & T. Hani Handoko. (2012). Manajemen Pemasaran: Analisis Perilaku Konsumen. Edisi Pertama. Yogyakarta: BPPFE.
Daryanto. (2014). Sari Kuliah Manajemen Pemasaran. Bogor: PT. Sarana Tutorial Nurani Sejahtera.
Farida, L. (2017). Pengaruh KualitaProduk, Harga dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap kepuasan Konsumen . Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran.
Irawan, H. (2010). Prinsip Kepuasan Pelanggan. 10. Jakarta: Elek Media Komputindo.
Kotler, & Armstrong. (2014). Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran. Jilid 1 dan 2. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Kotler, & Keller. (2012). Manajemen Pemasaran Perspektif Asia. Yogyakarta: Erlangga.
Kotler, & Keller. (2012). Manajemen Pemasaran Perspektif Asia. Yogyakarta: Erlangga.
Kotler, & Lane. (2012). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Kotler, Philip. (2010). Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta: Erlangga.
LLupiyoadi. (2013). Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Manap, H. (2016). Revolusi Manajemen Pemasaran, Jilid I. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Manullang, Pakpahan. (2014). Metodologi Penelitian, Proses Penelitian Praktis. Bandung: Ciptapustaka Media.
Maria Amelia, R. B. (2015 Vol 1). Analisis Pengaruh Harga, Kualitas Web Dan Pengalaman Berbelanja Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis.
Marwanto, A. (2015). Marketing Sukses. Yogyakarta: Kobis. Nurocmah,
A. (2016). Pengaruh Harga dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan . Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran.
Pakpahan, Manuntun. (2016). Manajemen Pemasaran. Medan Sunggal: Cipta Rencana Media Pakpahan.
Rusiadi, Subianto, Nurdanhidayat, & Rahmat. (2014). Metode Penelitian: Konsep Kasus dan Aplikasi Spss, Eviews, Amos, Lisrel,Cet. 2. Medan: Penerbit Usu.
Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif. Bandung: ALFABETA.
Tjiptono, Fandy. (2012). Pemasaran Strategik. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Tjiptono, Fandy. (2014). Pemasaran Jasa. Malang: Bayumedia.
Wibowo. (2014). Manajemen Kinerja Edisi Keempat. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.
Wijaya, C. V. (2017). Pengaruh Harga, Kualitas Pelayanan dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pada Tokopedia.com. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis.

DB Error: Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'